The team at CrucialClicks.com went to New York City to explore the latest in Search Marketing And Digital Advetising. SMX East 2015 covered all of the online marketing options we are now using or should consider, including paid search advertising, SEO, social media (earned, owned and paid), display advertising and local/mobile.
During the last week of September 2015, The team at CrucialClicks.com visited the Big Apple to attend the Search Marketing Expo – East 2015 conference. We attend the Search Marketing Expo, annually, to brush up on our search marketing skills. We attend to explore changes in the marketing landscape and to learn best practices. We apply this knowledge to enhance our products and services on behalf of our current and future customers.
Each year, a wide range of topics are covered. This year’s topics include Content, Keyword Research & The Art Of Audience Engagement, Exploring The New World Of Entity Search, Link Auditing & Best Practices For Acquiring Authoritative Links, Personalized Ad Experiences Through Retargeting, How To Perform Pain-Free Non-Taxing SEO Audits, Unlocking The Power Of AdWords Scripts, and much more.
The CrucialClicks Team attended Search Marketing Expo – SMX East 2015 for tactics to increase website traffic and what to expect from digital marketing in 2016. There was over 50 sessions on Internet marketing topics including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search Advertising, Local & Mobile Search, Social Media Marketing and Semantic SEO.
Here are some of our key takeaways from the conference:
- Sherlock Goes Local: How We Solved 3 Local Ranking Mysteries
- Eye Tracking Update: How Users View & Interact With Contemporary Google Search Results
- How Dynamic Ads Can Supercharge Your SEM Campaigns
- Users View & Interact With Contemporary Google Search Results
- Link Building Fundamentals
- Content, Keyword Research & The Art Of Audience Engagement
- Designing a Winning Content Marketing Campaign
- Dark Search, Dark Social & Everything In-Between
- Getting The Most Out Of Google AdWords & Bing Reporting Tools
- The New Search Landscape
- Paid Search Fundamentals
- Google Now, Microsoft Cortana & The Predictive Search World
- How Apple’s Changing Up Search: From Siri To Safari To Spotlight
- Hunting Big PPC Campaign Optimizations For Massive ROI Increases
- Optimizing Paid Search Automation For Click-To-Call
- Search Engine Friendly Web Design
- Getting Mobile Friendly To Survive The Next Mobilegeddon
- Beyond The Web: Why App Deep Linking Is The Next Big Thing
- Exploring The New World Of Entity Search
- Essential Steps For Performing An Effective SEO Audit
- Protecting Your Brand From Online Fraud, Infringement & Other Emerging Threats
- The Latest In Advanced Technical SEO
- Empowering Your Organization With A Search Culture
- Personalized Ad Experiences Through Retargeting
- Being Found On The World’s Second Biggest Search Engine: YouTube
- The Most Valuable Analytics Reports All SEOs Should Be Running
- Getting Images Right In Paid Search
- Link Auditing & Best Practices For Acquiring Authoritative Links
- All Your Questions Answered: Google, Bing & Yahoo Talk Ads
- Meet The Search Engine
- Better Together: Search & Social
Overall it was a great conference, and we certainly plan to attend in 2016 and beyond.